Cael’s Ride 4 Stillbirth Awareness
Cael’s Ride is a motorcycle ride held annually the second Saturday in June. All donations and proceeds from this run go directly to the programs Cael’s Angels Association offers to aid bereaved families of stillbirth. Thank you for your support. See you there rain or shine. 26,000 families are affected by stillbirth in the US each year.
We will be starting and ending the ride at Route 65 Pub & Grub 18407 Hwy 65 NE, East Bethel, MN 55011. From there we will ride west, north, east, and south to some nice locations for some socializing, food and good fun. Please check here for details as they become available.
Here is the plan for the day:
- Registration and check-in begins at 8:30 am
- Road Guard meeting 10:00 am
- Announcements and Blessing of the ride at 10:15 am
- Kickstands up promptly at 10:30 am
- Part 1 is about 54 miles or 1 hour 15 mins to Brickyard Bar & Grill 8475 Center Street Clear Lake, MN. Stop here for approx. 1 hour
- Part 2 is about 50 miles or 1 hour 10 mins to BootLeggers Saloon & Eatery 19735 Iguana St NW, Elk River, MN 55330. Stop here for approx. 1 hour
- Last part is about 55 miles or 1 hour and 15 mins back to Route 65 Pub & Grub 18407 Hwy 65 NE, East Bethel, MN 55011.
- We have food, a raffle, and other stuff at the last stop. Hang around win some stuff, visit, have fun, and stay for the band.